[Ads-l] Quote: Go to other people's berrin's that they may come to yours. (1895)

Mon Sep 28 13:55:00 UTC 2015

Wonderful, Stephen. I updated the entry with the new citation.  The
conclusion was modified and an acknowledgement was added:

[Begin except]
Thanks to magnificent researcher Stephen Goranson who located the
above citation.
[End excerpt]

Garson