[Ads-l] Enslavement of Native Americans [was: wench

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 2 03:48:42 UTC 2016

If I can chime in here—I suffer from mental illness and I prefer to refer to myself as a "mentally ill person", not a "person with a mental illness". The latter is more cumbersome and unless there are good reasons to the contrary (such as with "person of color" and its converse) I think using the less-cumbersome form would be preferred.

Sent from my iPhone