[Ads-l] Quote: We are two peoples separated by a common language

Mon Apr 4 16:30:49 UTC 2016

Joel Berson wrote:
> I like the choice of illustration -- GBS using a pen to operate his tablet computer.

Thanks for your comment, Joel. Perhaps Gerald Cohen should widen his
search and collect examples of adults misunderstanding pictures.  More
seriously, children misinterpreting images might be an appropriate
topic combining the visual and verbal.

There is a series of videos with the tag line "Kids React To . . ."
One episode showed kids reacting to rotary phones. Using a phone to
dial a number is a non-trivial task for the current generation of
kids. The videos show visual, verbal, and tactile learning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkuirEweZvM

Garson