[Ads-l] Enslavement of Native Americans [was: wench (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Apr 6 20:02:17 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I have no insight in at least some of your reasoning; and neither (I suppose) do other members of the List.  Thus, the respectful follow up questions that some of us are asking, which you blithely dismiss rather than answer.  Of course, you are under no obligation to do so.

But you are posting here, so it would seem that you have a point you wish to make.  If we don't understand it, what's the harm spending a little more time in explaining it to us?  (You wouldn't be "reducing yourself" by doing so, unless you really consider yourself to be on some higher plane than the rest of us.  Maybe it's like the t-shirt -- "It's a Black Thing -- You Wouldn't Understand".)
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED