[Ads-l] CP Time redux (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Apr 12 18:07:29 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Reviving an eleven year old thread . . .

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/mayor-de-blasio-hillary-clinton-ripped-racial-joke-article-1.2596977

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Thu Nov 4 19:25:55 UTC 2004