[Ads-l] organically

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 17 22:26:45 UTC 2016

> Write anything. Let the reader sort it out.

A tenet of certain postmodernist critics.

To do otherwise, as in outdated patriarchal-imperial prose, would be to lay
one's own trip on the reader, colonizing his/her mind while denying her/him
the freedom to think for himself/herself.

JL