[Ads-l] that:who::whom:which?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 18 16:25:06 UTC 2016

Since the def. applies principally to animals (with theoretical human
clones confined to a parenthesis), "to which" would be the proper choice.

I suspect the presence of both the words "human" and "parent" disposed the
editor
unconsciously to choose "whom."

Unless he/she/they/it is a doting pet owner, of course.

JL