[Ads-l] Semper Gumby (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Apr 18 20:28:01 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I suspect this is one of those cases where GB is offering a book that they think is close to what you want, rather than actually fitting the search.

Neither this:

http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015054131670

nor this:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Gumby.html?id=UrNkAAAAMAAJ

yield any actual results when searching for "semper".

Wikipedia has apocryphal credits to 1984, 1977/78, the Viet Nam era, and any other random date you would wish.

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED