[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Semper Gumby (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Apr 19 15:08:14 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Mebbe so, but the earliest 2 - 3 "legit" uses of the quote I found were all 1991, and are more likely related to Desert Storm.  It may have been invented earlier, but that's when it spread.