[Ads-l] Modern Proverb: If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you've always gotten

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Apr 26 11:56:20 UTC 2016

In a sales setting (which increases the likelihood of someone quoting Ziglar), someone in the early 1990s told it to me in rhyming form, at least for those with the cot/caught merger:

If you keep on thinking what you thought,
You'll keep on getting what you got.

Neal