[Ads-l] kegerator (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Apr 26 16:09:30 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Univ of Delaware _The Review_ p 24 col 2
"FOR SALE . . . 1 new miller tap $25, 1 Kegerator Beer Tap."
http://udspace.udel.edu/bitstream/handle/19716/11902/udr_108_28.pdf?sequence=1

Harvard Crimson 11/19/1988
"The room is straight out of an Ohio State frat house--the television blares the Monday Night Football Game, a kegerator and a bar sit over on the side."
http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1988/11/19/harvards-buckeye-boys-pthe-pair-first/

_The Observer_ [Univ of Notre Dame] 4/13/1989 p 12 col 3
[classified ad]
"Wanted Kegerator for 89-90"
http://www.archives.nd.edu/observer/1989-04-13_v22_118.pdf