[Ads-l] WOTY? "berm"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Sat Apr 30 21:43:48 UTC 2016

Said and seen during an ABC-affiliate news broadcast, although I don't see it in "print" (online):  To reach the venue for his Friday address in California (to a Republican Party meeting?), Trump had to detour due to a demonstration and climb up a "berm", as the announcer called it.

When he began speaking, Trump himself attempted to make a joke about going through a fence and crossing a wall, from but from the reaction I saw the joke fell flat (a few feeble laughs).

Others more clever than I might develop something from his proposed wall against Mexico, "berms" the Donald has built or wants to build around properties in Scotland and Ireland (see Google), the "bern" of Bernie, etc.

Joel