[Ads-l] Dope

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 6 22:25:47 UTC 2016

I assume the adjective (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dope#Adjective) meaning comes from the noun meaning drugs. I have a friend who uses it all the time. I think he uses both “dope” as an adjective and “the dope” as a noun to mean the same thing. BB