[Ads-l] astrology = astronomy

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 15 17:00:57 UTC 2016

>From _Forbes_ online:

"A few months ago there was a theory proposed in the astrological
community that surmised that we humans might be too late for alien
life. The theory pretty much stated that alien life is already extinct
and we are all that was left of life in the universe."

It reminds me of the student of my acquaintance some forty years ago
who enrolled in an astronomy course thinking it was the same as
astrology - which was what she was really interested in.

JL