[Ads-l] _onry_ [< ornery < ordinary] "of man or beast: mean, nasty, angry, cruel, crude, unpleasant, dangerous, " etc..

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 15 22:53:07 UTC 2016

In Central Indiana, I have heard "ornry" used to mean "endearingly
uncooperative."  Being ornry is generally a positive quality.

Herb