[Ads-l] Trump: "[Hillary] lacks the physical stamina to take on ISIS"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 16 22:49:35 UTC 2016

The National Enquirer, Sean Hannity, Breitbart, etc., are peddling the
notion that Hillary suffers from a traumatic brain injury that makes
her confused and easily fatigued.

Trump has claimed that she has to take naps every day because she so
needs her sleep, but "Trump doesn't take naps! There's no time!!"

JL