[Ads-l] ship, v. (2000-01)

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 18 04:26:15 UTC 2016

On Medium, Flourish Klink posted a nice explainer on "shipping"
incorporating some of the recent discussion here and on Twitter:

https://medium.com/fansplaining/to-ship-or-not-to-ship-c7a0572e3782

Merriam-Webster has also appended an addendum to their post acknowledging
the antedatings for the verb "ship":

http://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/ship-words-were-watching