[Ads-l] turd tornado

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 18 13:21:42 UTC 2016

The CNNAL in question (perhaps I should have written "Veteran CNN
Anchor Lady") was born in 1980.

The problem with "turdnado" is that it sounds too much like "tornado,"
making it less effective on TV.

"_Of_ poop" sounds right to me, btw.  What am I missing? (A sharknado
_with_ poop would also contain sharks. But hmmm.....)

JL