[Ads-l] Trivia: heard _nut up_, HDAS "go crazy or go berserk" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Flourish Klink flourish.klink at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 19 21:41:18 UTC 2016

My only understanding of "nutted" is as a synonym for "ejaculated" (and not
in the way Jane Austen used the word). "Nut up" is unfamiliar to me.
Interesting (and potentially embarrassing!)