[Ads-l] _don't go behind me_ "don't go behind my back"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 24 14:27:51 UTC 2016

Heard on Dr. Phil.

An alcoholic denies that he drinks at all, let alone to the point that he
undergoes a personality-change. Dr. Phil plays a recording of him shouting
in a drunken rage, "_Don't go behind me_ and tell lies about me!", after
finding out that his family has put him on Dr. Phil, his point being that
he wouldn't have been accepted on the show, if his family hadn't lied.

My immediate thought was that this was an alcohol-induced error. However,
on a re-run on the tube right now, Dr. Phil himself says,

continue... - Dr. Phil.com
www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3772/?id=3772&slide=6...
Dr. Phil continues, "_Don't go behind me_. Don't do that to me. _Don't go
behind me_ and tell somebody [else a different story]."
--
-Wilson
-----