[Ads-l] fuck them

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 29 20:23:24 UTC 2016

Benjamin, I don't know. A few sources I looked into online said that
English doesn't have a jussive mood proper.

I found this interesting quotation in the OED s.v. "jussive"; interesting
distinction made here:

1846   T. H. Key *Lat. Gram.* 58   The imperative mood commands..The
jussive mood
directs.

Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<http://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*