[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: (Off topic) Galleys of "Hemingway Didn't Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations"

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri Dec 2 23:01:46 UTC 2016

Thanks for the response.  I've seen some stuff that makes me think that Amazon might be very much a "my way or the highway" publisher, and it is good that they are treating you fairly.