[Ads-l] Query from New York Times on "Sounds good."

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 21:46:57 UTC 2016

Paging Arnold Zwicky... sounds like a case of the Recency Illusion,
Frequency Illusion, and Adolescent Illusion all wrapped up in one.

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/myl/languagelog/archives/002407.html