[Ads-l] Query from New York Times on "Sounds good."

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 21:54:29 UTC 2016

I'm not in a position to help Jane Karr directly, but I did find this ngram
I just made with some related terms interesting, FWIW. Here's a shortened
link to the ngram: http://bit.ly/2gtMVhO

Tim

Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<http://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*