[Ads-l] nontroversy; to resolve

Hugo hugovk at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 10 21:00:57 UTC 2016

Here's Usenet antedatings of plural "nontroversies" from 1995 and
singular "nontroversy" from 1997.

1995 February 11, Stang, Rev. Ivan, “FIST:Rev-X Outs:Silent Radio”, in
alt.slack, Usenet[1], message-ID
<i.stang-1002952302170001 at net40.metronet.com>:

It is a terrible shame that the media only helps to covers this up "as
a national security measure," while they serve us a diet of needless
sporting events and contrived international political situations,
>nontroversies< designed to distract even the most brilliant humans
into complete and total docility.

1997 June 29, Lynch, David F, “Yellow Shark controversy”, in
alt.fan.frank-zappa, Usenet[2], message-ID