[Ads-l] "Looking to showcase women who do shit!"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 11 06:24:41 UTC 2016

"How many 72-year-old people did you see today, just doing shit? Old people
don’t even use old people to do shit!"

Hi, everybody
Can you please tell me what "to do shit" means in American English?
My interpretation is "cazzeggiare," "fare cazzate."

The questioner is Italian. Clearly, his command of (written) English is
super...alidocious. Yet, he's confused by a totally-transparent idiom.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson
-----