[Ads-l] "Looking to showcase women who do shit!"

Baker, John JBAKER at STRADLEY.COM
Tue Feb 16 20:40:44 UTC 2016

So, bearing in mind Larry's merdologist literal interpretation, "she knows shit" has three possible interpretations, two positive and one negative:

She knows SHIT. [= she knows nothing]
She KNOWS shit. [=she knows stuff]
She KNOWS SHIT. [=she knows feces]

But the reverse has only negative interpretations:

She does not know SHIT.  [=she knows nothing]
She does not KNOW shit.  [=she does not know stuff]
She does not KNOW SHIT.  [=she does not know feces]

I'm not sure I'm doing justice to the merdologist emphases.

John Baker