[Ads-l] Word: Adulting (adult as a verb)

Thu Jan 7 08:38:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Neal and Nancy. I apologize for not seeing the valuable posts
of Mignon Fogarty and Nancy about "adulting".

On the other ADS thread titled "News: Topsy Reaches Bottomsy" I
mentioned "adulting", and Ben and Jesse pointed to multiple tweets in
2009 containing the term although the intended meaning was not always
clear (to me). Here is a link to Jesse's post and Ben's post:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2016-January/140340.html

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2016-January/140339.html

Garson