[Ads-l] text stop (OT)

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 12 01:40:58 UTC 2016

      From: W Brewer <brewerwa at GMAIL.COM>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 5:14 PM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] text stop (OT)

GL: << My wife told me of a news story that in one EU country (Denmark?)
they
have decided that since so many people will be texting while driving anyways,
it will now be a required task on the diving test. >>
LH: << Yes, but texting while diving can be particularly dangerous, to the
phone as well as the diver. >>

WB: Reminds me there oughta be a law against **dunk diving**. (I.e.,
text-driving while trying to retrieve part of a doughnut from a hot coffee
cup. As GL indicates, such a law should apply to dunking Danishes while
texting, as well. Join Mothers Against Dunk Divers ... today!)

JSB:  The branch for the arhotic?