[Ads-l] programmatic generation of word lists for specialized dictionaries?

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at OEAW.AC.AT
Tue Jan 12 20:45:23 UTC 2016

hi tim,

i like your approach and discuss your results and ideas.
our lexicography approach is mainly coming up from already existing dictionaries and support transformation against the background on social innovation and research infrastructures;
but due to our strong corpus based and language technologies expertise (NLP, semantic technologies, corpus linguistics) we are experimenting towards similar results like you,
e.g. word lists and dictionary candidates concerning language variation from social media and interlinking with linked (open) data of different provenience.

i strongly invite you to discuss your topic in the framework of the LREC congres in the first globalex workshop:  http://ailab.ijs.si/globalex/dates-and-submission/

i would be pleased to get in contact and discuss your work and possibilities of collaboration.

warm regards from vienna:
eveline wandl-vogt

***

coordinator research group "lexicography laboratory" @ austrian centre for digital humanities @ österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at