[Ads-l] Another Early Citation for "Big Apple" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Jan 19 18:28:49 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

These are the same four I posted to the ADS-L on Jan 6.
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2016-January/140330.html