[Ads-l] haka, hakas, Maori up, kapa haka (1989 or mid-twentieth century)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 23 11:02:47 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Benjamin Barrett <mail.barretts at gmail.com>
wrote:

> haka

Many samples of the challenge haka used by the NZ All-Black and a lot of
other hakas, including the version of the challenge dance done in return
the rugbymen of some other island culture whose name escapes me. There's
also a funeral haka in a scene from an NZedder - thanks, Mario Pei! - movie
of some years back.

--
-Wilson
-----