[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] 'sploding heads (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Jul 5 15:01:22 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

A military-oriented blog on which a good friend sometimes posts will often offer a "Daily Dose of 'Splodey", with a link to a youtube video of something blowing up.

http://blog.xbradtc.com/2016/06/daily-dose-of-splodey.html