[Ads-l] RES: Resurrection of "different to" by Brexit Remainer Londoners?

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Tue Jul 5 18:17:26 UTC 2016

I've never known a Brit, South African, Australian or Kiwi to say "different
from." Now, I have not met every single one of them, of course, and I am
sure there must be exceptions out there, but all the ones I have run into
have said "different to."
DAD

Enviada em: terça-feira, 5 de julho de 2016 14:06