[Ads-l] "unforced errors", subclass political campaigning (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Jul 19 14:23:35 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

An early use in a political context:

_Xenia [OH] Daily Gazette_ 16 Sep 1977 p 4 col 4 [newspapers.com]
"Having got first into the Industrial Revolution we have suffered its problems longer and worse, as well as making unforced errors."

The author is British, FWIW