[Ads-l] (On topic?) Donald's gesture while introducing Melania

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 21:12:12 UTC 2016

I am neither a politician nor a gesturologist. However, I have watched
lots of TV.

To me, Trump's gesture suggests (without being blatantly obvious) the
words, "Dig this chick. Wild, hanh?"

I saw a still of him pointing at her in this way with his thumb cocked
in the familiar "six-gun" gesture. I take this to mean, perhaps
unconsciously, "And on top of that, I have a gun. Draw your own
conclusion, you weak, politically correct loser!"

Seriously, how many of us habitually point with our thumbs cocked in
this way?  I can't say I've ever noticed it anywhere.

Just my reading of it.

JL