[Ads-l] Follow-up: Quote: Elementary, My Dear Watson

Sun Jul 24 18:48:49 UTC 2016

Great thanks to Christopher Philippo, Amy West, and George Thompson
for their helpful responses, I've updated the QI entry and
acknowledgement; the entry now includes the September 1893 and the
November 1891 citations.
Garson