[Ads-l] Now in your hands, the the key to the "singularity"...

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Wed Jun 1 20:53:13 UTC 2016

ADS-L isn't moderated.

Also, membership is open. Thus, anyone can join the group and post spam, so it doesn't require a "hack". This happens extremely rarely, and when it does, I boot the offender from the list, as I have done with the "Adam Dobrin" account in this case.

Jesse Sheidlower
ADS-L