[Ads-l] "Get My Goat" - antedating 1900

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 4 02:13:32 UTC 2016

Crowdsourcing in action... Jeff Otjen, who supplied the 1900 cite, had
listened to the Lexicon Valley podcast where I presented the excellent
research of Stephen, Peter, and others, and challenged listeners to find an
antedating.

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/wordroutes/getting-ones-goat-can-you-help-solve-the-mystery/