[Ads-l] Now in your hands, the the key to the "singularity"... (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 4 12:54:38 UTC 2016

> I refuse to take this any more seriously than I take _N-bomb_ and _N-word_, both of which,
like _African-American_, are mere covers, non-distinct from _nigger_.

Surely you're not rejecting the practical semantic application of
foundational Whorf-Sapir determinism, which is so basic to the current
understanding of reality?

JL