[Ads-l] improprietyship: "sometimes you talk yourself into a corner"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 5 12:31:43 UTC 2016

If he did say "improprietorship," I have to assume it was a slip of
the tongue for the contextually appropriate "improprietyship."

"Proprietorship" had nothing to do with the discourse.

JL