[Ads-l] shocked = 'pleasantly surprised'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 18 19:27:06 UTC 2016

A lady in a commercial has just had her DNA tested so as to discover
her true essence.

"The most shocking result was I'm 26% Native American!"

Time was that would have been an obviously racist remark.

JL