[Ads-l] Facebook: _dude_

Paul A Johnston, Jr paul.johnston at WMICH.EDU
Wed Jun 22 04:42:05 UTC 2016

Tom "Dude" Esterbrook, third baseman for a whole lot of teams (including the original New York Mets of the major league American Association) in the 1880's was of about the same vintage. Born 1857, started playing in the majors in 1880.