[Ads-l] "emojify", "emojifiable", "emojification"--productivity in action

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 22 15:54:28 UTC 2016

I first recall seeing "emojify" back on April Fool's Day 2014:

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=11477

Google Chrome's parodic plans for emojification don't seem quite as silly
now.