[Ads-l] RES: Woty favourite?

Michael Quinion michael.quinion at WORLDWIDEWORDS.ORG
Tue Jun 28 16:25:53 UTC 2016

On 28/06/2016 01:25, David Daniel wrote:
> Rumour has it that Brexit will be followed by Grexit, Departugal, Italeave,
> Fruckoff, Czechout, Oustria, Finish, Slovlong, Latervia, Byegium but
> Remainia will stay. (From a friend's Facebook post)
> DAD

Such collateral creativity knows no bounds. Yesterday morning I came
across Jexit, referring to the possible (or probable) resignation of
Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party in Britain. I see now that the
Daily Mail recorded it on 26 June: http://wwwords.org/jexit .

--
Michael Quinion, World Wide Words
http://www.worldwidewords.org