[Ads-l] QOTY? multiple positions

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jun 28 18:43:54 UTC 2016

"Donald Trump has had more positions on X than there are in the Kama Sutra."

Fill in any of several X's.  On CNN today at about 11:35 AM I saw Ana Navarro say, referring to to his statements about Muslim immigration, "Donald Trump has held more positions now than the Kama Sutra."  (Or at least that's what she's tweeted.  I didn't hear her, since I was trying to read the scroll from across a restaurant room.)

I assume this goes back before Trump, as a comment at various times about various politicians.

Joel