[Ads-l] QOTY? multiple positions

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 28 20:35:01 UTC 2016

I heard this once before, most likely on _Veep_, as "has got more
positions than the Kama Sutra."

Now apparently defunct, _Veep_ featured the raunchiest dialogue I've
encountered anywhere. (And no, I don't think this particular phrase is
very raunchy. By today's standards.)

JL