[Ads-l] QOTY? multiple positions (UNCLASSIFIED)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jun 29 18:54:34 UTC 2016

Here's one in which it's reported as having been used to describe Jimmy Carter, so back to the late 70s or so:
http://tinyurl.com/jn2oacp

Appropriate, I suppose, given the Lto-do about Carter's admission during one of the debates that he "lusted after women in [his] heart".

LH