[Ads-l] QOTY? multiple positions (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Jun 29 20:37:45 UTC 2016

Bill Mullins
> Never mind - I see that my email backed up, and that
> Garson's Albuquerque cite was came in before my
> Elyria one went out.

Sorry, Bill. Your citation for Feb 1983 was sent to the mailing list
gateway before mine, I think, but as you have correctly concluded
there was a long delay before the mailing list gateway deigned to
relay some messages. So I sent my message before I saw your post.

Garson