[Ads-l] pinch a loaf (UNCLASSIFIED)

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 3 19:10:25 UTC 2016

That’s a great find! The link didn’t work for me, but I found it at the following URL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJIDBtb8Wk <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJIDBtb8Wk>

Irrera seems to be saying that the expression is in common circulation.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA